asked in Shopping guide by

I need at least one m2 3mm spacer, like the ones that I have on my bitspower 1080ti waterblock.

I'd attach a photo so you know how it looks exactly, but I can't here.

Can you send me some of those please?

1 Answer

answered by (32.1k points)
Dear Customer,

Please send the model of the water block and photo to following email address, thank you.