asked in Product related by

I wonder if you can help me please do you have a graphics card water block for the following graphics card,and if you dont have one would it be possible to get one made for me please as i would need 2 of them,thank you most kindly indeed .The graphics card is as follows-

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 GAMING OC 12GB

Once again thank you most kindly indeed and hopefully we can speak again soon and do some business together.

1 Answer

answered by (76.7k points)

Dear Gerard,

Sorry that we don't have the plan to make the water block for Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 GAMING OC 12GB at present.
Do you have the PCB photo of this card?
We will check and see whether there is a water block compatible with.