asked in Product related by (120 points)
Does anyone know where can I buy the replacement LED strip? some of it keeps flickering a week after I installed. Thanks

1 Answer

answered by (81.3k points)
edited by
Dear Kevyx72,

Would you give us the receipt for this water block?
And the photo to show the problem? Please send them to, thank you.

You can use this LED strip BP-RTFT200-DRGB2.
When you log in, you can purchase.