asked in Shopping guide by

I aks informations for know the possibility to mount a waterblock in my future VGA.

I will buy a KFA2 GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti SG (1-Click OC). What is the correct waterblock?

If it possible, we can sent me a link?


Best regards


1 Answer

answered by (76.7k points)
Hello Luca,

Glad to get your message.
Do you have the PCB photo of this card?
We have the water block (BP-VG3080TIGXH) for GALAX GeForce RTX 3080 Ti HOF.

But we are not sure if it is compatible or not.
So if you have the PCB photo of this card, we will check and reply to you.

Here is our email address.