asked in Technical problem by
I have installed Bitspower Touchaqua Universal G1/4" Water Drain Fitting to the lowest point on my distro, just would like to know what part screws into this to open the valve that you can connect a flexible pipe to?

1 Answer

answered by (76.7k points)
Dear Customer,

You can use a soft tubing fitting that has G1/4" thread to screw into the water drain fitting. Such as if your soft tubing is ID 3/8" OD 5/8" soft tube, you can choose BPTA-CFS3858-GS. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.